Question
Posted by: AW | 2009-10-19

Thrush

Is it possible to get Oral and V thrush at the same time? I have all the symptoms for V thrush. But my mouth is suddenly very slimy and horrible feeling. I am anemic from menstrual blood loss 2 months ago. Since then i have been using Diane35 and have missed my period this month completely. Dont know if that has anything to do with it. Also is there anything i can use over the counter for both as med aid is exhausted and funds are low at the moment.
AW

Hallo AW
Yes one can get oral and vaginal thrush at the same time. You can use Canesten cream or its generics for the vaginal thrush. Daktarin oral gel or mycostatin drops will help for the mouth. Are you taking something like iron and vit B complex supplements for the anemia? If you skip a menstruation and you think you could have skipped a pill and there is a risk of being pregnant I think you should do a pregnancy test too.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-10-19

Hallo AW

Reply to cyberdoc