Question
Posted by: Zee | 2009-08-25

Thrush

Dear Dr

During a routine check-up, 2 months ago my gynea found some signs of " thrush"  and prescribed a single treatment of Canesten.
I still have some symptoms and did not find the treatment very effective.

Can you perhaps recommend some (over the counter if possible) treatment/s that I can get for thrush. To get rid of it and also to use on a regular or semi-regular basis so I may prevent reocurrence?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences.

1
Posted by: kylie | 2009-08-25

hi,

i have been suffering from Thrush for a few years now. i read an ad in the you magazine about ProbiFlora Intensive which treats Thrush. i used it for 20 days and i could definitely feel a difference. i am now using Probiflora intensive everyday for months already, and since then never had a an infection.

you should definitely try it.

good luck

Reply to kylie