Question
Posted by: Worried | 2009/03/05

Thrush

I took a change and had a bubble bath and my vagina is very sensitive even to coloured soap. Now i' ve got thrush (discharge, bad smell). Can you please recommend something to clear the infection. I normally use over-the-counter medisine but now im breastfeeding i have a six month old.
Im scared i may have infected the baby as well because she now has white sores in the mouth, tongue and cheeks and its taking too long to clear. She' s taking oral suspension medication. Maybe im the reason she' s not getting well... Please help

Try Canesten pessaries.