Posted by: Annie | 2008-11-25

Hi there i have had thrush for 10mnths now and i cannot handle this anymore my gyni and house doc has given me the strongest and best medication and they don' t know what else to give me even my husband has been treated. i have made an appointment at a dietician to help me maybe its something i' m eating. i have changed everything from soap to food to undercloths i' m desperate. am i doing the right thing to go to the dietician?

Unless you are diabetic, I am not sure that the dietician will help.
Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush.

Posted by: MapsieN | 2008-11-26

Hi, I had that as well and was told to take Target Candida and drink lots of water so that it can flush it out, use 100% cotton underwear, avoid panty liners , avoid mushroom and too sweet things.

Reply to MapsieN