Question
Posted by: DEBBY M | 2012-03-06

THRUDH AND 6 WEEKS PREGNANT

Hi Doc ,i recently found out i''m pregnant and i have this pimple just next to the vagina hole.Last year i did a pap smear test and they told me i was on stage one cervical cancer-they told me it would go away.After that i have been suffering from STI which i treated and all was fine according to the doctor.so could this pimple mean that the infections are back or is it normal for pregnant women?or do i need to see the doctor again?

please assist i''m a new mom so all of this is very new to me .
tnx
dee

In view of your past history, you should see a doctor. Thrush does not usually cause pimples.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-03-08