Question
Posted by: Mog | 2009/12/17

Throwing up thick clear fluid

I wonder if you can help me. I am a 37 year old male and always seem to be throwing up thick clear fluid. It happens throughout the day and for a few months now. I am type 1 diabetic, have chloestrol and a sleep apnea problem. I also take alot of rennies for reflux.
Please can you explain why I am throwing up? And what may be the potential cause of this?
I also snore at night and have trouble breathing through my left nosril. What can I do for this?

Hallo Mog
You may have a diaphragma hernia - please ask your doctor to examine you to see if he thinks a gastroscopy is needed? It may help to use something like Maxolon before meals. The blocked nose and snoring could be due to an allergy - it may help to take an antihistamine like Loratine at night and use Drixine for the blocked nose - but not for longer than 5 days in a row. If your doctor also thinks you have allergic rhinitis ask him to prescribe some cortisone nose spray for you

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/18

Hallo Mog

Reply to cyberdoc