Question
Posted by: pienkie | 2010-04-12

throwing up blood and bile

I would just like to know what caused this condition, I became nauseous for months, then one day I got a severe pain in my stomach and felt dizzy and started shaking, i threw up liters of bile, and then started to throw up blood and bile, it felt like i was going to die i couldn''''t get up out of bed, then all of a sudden it was gone and it felt like nothing was wrong. then everytime I went to the bathroom, just blood "  lots of blood "  came out and i had painful stomach cramps. I went for all the tests and nothing is wrong with me, since then nothing happened again. do you think this is all psychological?

Hallo Pienkie
No, this is not psycological - did they do a gastroscopy as it sounds to me as you may have had a small bleeding peptic ulcer?
dr Bets

3
Posted by: pienkie | 2010-04-14

they took xrays of my intestines, " not a nice experience"  everything was normal. I also swallowed a camera, they found a tear in my intestines, thats that. i was just wondering what the cause of it all is. especially the nauseousness combined with stomach pain and weakness?

Reply to pienkie
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-04-13

Hallo Pienkie
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: Pgt | 2010-04-12

That''s strange. But one day I experienced someone really odd too. I woke up on one Saturday and I felt too weak to stand up. So I stayed in bed all day until I finally thought I could make it down the stairs. I just wanted to go and eat something. But I felt weak again when I got to the kitchen and had to lie down. I felt so sick and thought I was going to die too. But then I vomited a bit of a transparent liquid (could it have been bile?) and a few seconds after I felt as if nothing had happened too.

Reply to Pgt