Question
Posted by: help me | 2008/08/12

throwing up and nausea

hi i am 7 weeks pregnant and experiencing vomiting and nausea all day. anything i can do too help stop as i am very weak and drained

Other than Karen's suggestions, there are medications you could use, but these would have to be prescribed by a doctor.

2
Posted by: Karen | 2008/08/13

Shame, I feel for you, don' t worry it will only last for the first 3 months of your pregnancy. BUT, you should see a doctor. In the meantime they say eat ginger biscuits or any other dry biscuit eg. Marie' s before you get out of bed. Remember the flat coke.... that will help. Good Luck!! and enjoy

Reply to Karen
Posted by: Nix | 2008/08/13

You should see your doctor. Dehydration is a risk for you now. He should give you something for it.

Reply to Nix