Question
Posted by: yusuf | 2011-08-24

throwing up

I been recently to a doctor, put me on pressure tablets cos of hypertension, and cholestrol med as it was 4.2! On top of this a stiff neck led to me being diagnosed with degenerative tissue diseas and yes I''m 30 years old! My new problem is when I take medication after meals and I just look at the tablet boxes, it causes me to wanna throw up! Then also I have a single dry cough that comes after I eat and when I cough I throw up!!! What should I do?? Book myself in with a physician or.........Please advise!

Yusuf

You have to consult a gastroenterologist for a gastroscopy and barium meal, to evaluate if you have a gastric ulcer or reflux gastritis.