Question
Posted by: infernokim | 2010-05-11

Throbbing in lower left lleg

I went to a Rheumatologist approx. 3 years ago and she placed me on medication such as Panafcort &  Methroxate as she said that I have arthiritis as this is Hereditary in my family.
The medication did work wonderfully but the side effect was that there was weight gain.
I have stopped all the medication for about 1 year 5 months now and I am starting to feel alot of pain in my left lower leg. Its more of a throbbing pain behind my left leg by my calve. I also tend to get some pins and needles in the left leg.
There is no pain in my right leg.
Should I go back to my Rheumatoligist or is my body lacking something?
Could there be another problem.
I would appreciate all your assistance.

Hallo Infernokim
Rheumatoid arthritis is usually inflammation in the joints (like the knee or the ankle) your symptoms sounds like you may have a pinched nerve in your back. Please ask your GP to have a look, as you may need x/rays of your lower back.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-05-11

Hallo Infernokim
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc