Question
Posted by: Lynne | 2009-11-03

Throbbing and pain

Goodday. I would like to enquire about a problem i have had for a number of years now. I get this unusual throbbing sensation around my pelvic area and sometimes what feels like in my vagina. This has been happening for years now. Today i am sitting here with a more than usual throbbing sensation as well as pain in my lower abdomen. I have taken some paracetomal. I wrote an ad earlier and someone suggested that it is the onset of a herpes infection that causes the throbbing, could that cause the pain as well.

You would have to have a gynae examination to tell what the cause of the problem is. Herpes does not present like this.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-05