Question
Posted by: JM | 2008/05/27

Throat tightness

Hi Doc, I have a feeling in my throat like it's closing up on me - like the feeling of fighting back tears, but I'm not. I have been stressed out lately but it also seems to get worse if I drink wine... could I be alergic to wine? Could this be any other condition? The last time I felt like this was about 8 months ago - then it went away and now it suddenly come back.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is possible that you are suffering from panic attacks. I recommend that you take Ativan SL 1mg - 2mg, when the problem arises. This is a prescription drug and you will therefore, have to visit your GP.

Kind regards