Question
Posted by: Thethe | 2009/04/07

Throat Irritation

i am a High BP patient and i have a strange feeling that there something troubling me other that HBP, i have a very terrible irritation on my throat its like something stucked there that if i take or drink water that can go away or easy the irritation but it doesnt, so i want to know if its something i should worry about or whether it could be HBP causing it? your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Hallo Thethe
What medication do you use for your hypertension? Some medications can cause an irritation in the throat as side effect ( like Coversyl for example)