Question
Posted by: samantha | 2010/10/29

thripasal

I''''m 29 years old, lost my nephew about a month ago 15 years old tomorrow,anyway my period started aroun the time of his funral, 10 September for a few days,I have been feeling strange lately, I had periods from the 3 October and had headaces/migraines until the 15th October, my sex drive is gone, my husband complaining because I cannot explain to him whats wrong with me, I also dont know, moody, tired, just not myself,then I stopped taking the birth controls(triphasal) from Monday 18th October, and today,Thursday a period started again?could it be hormonal imblance?when do I start taking the pills again?

The moodiness, tiredness and lack of libido could be due to the sadness of losing your nephew. You will have a period if you stop the Pill. You can start the Pill again now but be aware that you are not protected for the time you were off the Pill and for two weeks after restarting it.

1