Question
Posted by: Gerald | 2011-12-02

Threesome

I have been married for 6 years.very happy and aour sex life is fantastic.The wife is very trim and proper and not that adventarous in the bedroom.But the sex is good and i love her very much.
All of a sudden she now want me to have sex with another woman so that she can watch and join in.
Dont understand the sudden change and if i agree will it put strain in the good relation
ship we have???

This can become a problem. Most men will immediately think you have a winner, but this can put strain on a relationship and there is always the risk that the other women fulfill all your fantasies and suddenly the good wife is not good anymore! The fact that she never was very adventurous, makes this request also strange. You are both adults and can only make the decision if you have all the facts. Consult a professional if in doubt. Deidre - SASHA

8
Posted by: Roommate | 2011-12-05

Yes, without a doubt

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Gerald | 2011-12-03

Now she is asking for mmf......
Whats wrong with her???
Do u think that she might be cheating on the sly???

Reply to Gerald
Posted by: Mohammed | 2011-12-02

Go for 3some with another man. It will be awasome.

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: XXX | 2011-12-02

Wow that is quite something when your wife ASKS for this ! I certainly would not advise it as there are too many risks.Rather spice up things with your wife.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: marcell | 2011-12-02

ask her if she will di it with another man , it''s a test you will put her through to see if she has tht kind of fantasie....

Reply to marcell
Posted by: Roommate | 2011-12-02

I agree with " Crazy" ... dont do it

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: crazy | 2011-12-02

it can have it''s pro''s and cons........it is a great expierince but it can have very bad complications reason being she will look at you in another way and I can promise you that there will be some sort of problem after wards it can make or break your marriage.
So think it over very carefully and she might end up leaving you for a chick or you are going to start to look around more and what if the other person gives it to you better than youre wife does.
Dont do it.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-12-02

Reply to sexologist