Question
Posted by: Evelyn | 2010/12/08

Threesome

Ek is al 12 jaar in ''n verhouding waarvan ons sekslewe baie goed was. Nou ewe skielik nie meer goed genoeg, daar word op chat rooms gekuier en aanhoudend gehamer op threesomes. Ek weet nie wat om te doen nie, ek kan nie, sien nie kans daarvoor nie, ek weet die volgende dag gaan my hele verander wees. Ek gaan kuier saam by plekke maar nou raak dit so erg dat, of ons doen dit of jy is uit. gee raad asseblief.

Beste Evelyn,

Die beste raad wat ek kan gee gebaseer op die intensiteit van die probleem wat jy beskryf sowel as die angs wat ek kan voel in hoe jy jou probleem situasie beskryf, is dat jy 'n verhoudings en seksterapeut konsulteer. In die situasie wat jy beskryf is daar baie keer 'n komplekse kombinasie van faktore wat 'n rol speel in die vernadering in die verhouding en die druk om die veratndhouding van die oorspronklike verhouding te wil verander.

Hierdie forum sal nie volle and komprehensiewe raad kan offer nie.

11
Posted by: K C | 2010/12/10

BASICALLY YOUR PARTNER WANTS TO HAVE AN AFFAIR WOULD YOUR CONSENT.......

Reply to K C

Can i perhaps join you guys sometime Rahat bibi?

Posted by: Rahat bibi | 2010/12/09

I am happily married with 3 kids. But sometimes I prefer 3 some MMF if my hubby agree. I have no objection if my hubby wants MFF. But I need MMF.

Reply to Rahat bibi

Try giving him head while watching threesome porn. Maybe that will help.

Posted by: Realist | 2010/12/08

Stay away from that nonsense meisie. I cxannot believe that a guy would want to have his missus clapped by another guy or messed with by another lady. If HE wants that sort of thing there are establishment that would cater to his needs. But its sad really to want that. Fantasy is one thing, reality is another.

Reply to Realist
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/12/08

Agree with Woman.

Did mention a threesome once to my wife, sure she responded, what friend of mine can join us. End of story, I got the message.

The real fact is, I battle to fullly satisfy my wife alone , how the hell will I be able to satisfy two women.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: HT | 2010/12/08

Wat jy ookal doen, moenie dat hy jou ompraat nie, dit sal die einde van julle verhouding wees soos wat dit nou is, die emosionele kant van sake sal jou gedaan maak, ek weet

Reply to HT
Posted by: barbra streisand | 2010/12/08

LOL

Reply to barbra streisand
Posted by: Woman | 2010/12/08

If your husband expects you to be intimate with another woman, you have the right to expect him to be intimate with another man. Tell him very sweetly, that you have decided that you are all for a threesome, but you want to be the one calling the shots. Tell him that you will only have a threesome if the third partner is a man and that you want your husband to participate by giving the man whatever he wants.

If he''s serious about exploring his own sexuality, rather than a cheap sexual experience, he will be fine with it, and you get to choose a very well endowed hunk.

Sometimes, people get so into a fantasy that they forget that it takes a willing partner. If you partner says no, respect their decision. Because respect and trust is cornerstones of a happy marriage.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: HUH | 2010/12/08

Basicaly Anon, Evelyn is saying that she''s been married for 12 years and her partner now wants to try more adventurous like chat rooms and mention of a 3some which Evelyn is not interested in.

My advise would be your partner should respect you and your decisions. There are other things to do besides bringing other people into the bedroom.

Reply to HUH

English please