Question
Posted by: Interested | 2010/06/24

Threesome

Which internet sites can I use to find someone to join in a threesome with my girlfriend and me? thanks

no comment

6
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/06/29

i want in on this, but are you going to put your dick in my arse, i just want to touch your wife

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/06/29

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/27

no comment

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: and | 2010/06/25

Scores of other boys were in hospital after circumcisions gone wrong, with two gangrenous penises amputated in hospital this week, he added.

Reply to and
Posted by: Andhim? | 2010/06/25

Thirty-three boys have died from botched circumcisions conducted during traditional initiation rites, while scores more have ended up in hospital with mutilated penises, a health official said on Thursday.

Reply to Andhim?
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/25

This is not a pick up site folks PLEASE

Reply to XXX