Question
Posted by: nash | 2012-01-10

Three Sum

Good Day Doc!
My boyfriend told me that he isfantasing about having Three Sum..I felt so disgusted and degraded and I asked him to put himself in my shoes,if I can ask if we can be joined by another guy,will he be comfortable with that? He apoligised but I still feel like maybe I am not satisfying him in a way that he wants to be...How do I get pass this,please help.

Its in no way your fault, or anything about you not satisfying him in any particular way. It;s a foolish fantasy some people ( men or women ) get at time, and almost always fatal for any true relationship. I guess he wasn't wild about the idea of a threesome involving the pair of you and another man ?
Fantasies often don't do harm while they remain fantasies, but are rarely worth trying to put into practice.

4
Posted by: Obvious | 2012-01-10

He is your boyfriend - we date to see if this person could be a life partner.
He has shown you that you are sexually incompatable and has no respect for the sanctity of a committed relationship.
This is your cue to dump him and find someone you are more compatible with.

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Caro | 2012-01-10

Having a fantasy is by no means to be mistaken for wanting to actually do so. My boyfriend and I fantasise all the time which makes oour sex life very exciting, especially also when we dont get to see each other that often. Yet we are both adamant that we do not want to share each other with other parties in real life. It excites us to fantasise about others being involved but that is exactly where it will stop. Why dont you entertain your boyfriend and whisper about someone watching you two while making love. it is not real and may satisfy his fantastical lusts. Nothing wrong with that. sont be so insecure that youre jealous of a fantasy. he will have them anyway, with or without your playing along - so rather be part of the game.

Reply to Caro
Posted by: xxx | 2012-01-10

Well done in asking him about having another male in the 3sum.....guess he didn''t relish that idea.
They are bad ideas and can only cause hurt and even diseases.
Try and spice up your existing sex life by trying different positions,different places to do it,toys etc etc

Reply to xxx