Question
Posted by: nikkie | 2013/01/30

three some

my husband insist that i have sex with other men while he watch and masterbate. Then for about two weeks he bangs me crasy then i have to sleep with a other man again which he choose. if i get angry or dont want to he gets upset and says that i dont want to work on our sexcual relationship. And i have to flirt with other men married or not and sit with my legs open with no panty so that men can notice me. Is that normal we have been married for 20 years now. This is happening for the last five years.

dear Nikkie
participation in sexual activities against your will and playing the fantasies of your partner which make you uncomfortable is not conducive to goo relationship maintenence .you need to express your feelings to your aprtner and stand firm that you will not participate in further activities
your partner needs to see a counsellor.

16
Posted by: kd | 2013/02/02

hey wake up he don''t love you , you deserve man like me.

Reply to kd
Posted by: Hello Kitty | 2013/02/01

Hi Nikkie,

I can''t believe what I am hearing.......

I am not trying tio be rude, but how can you love a man that demands that of you?

Get some self respect and refuse to do what you are not comfortable with!

So what if he gets upset with you for refusing.... he can go to hell!

Reply to Hello Kitty
Posted by: Maluke | 2013/02/01

All the people feeling sorry for Nikkie. Nikkie has been exposed.

Reply to Maluke
Posted by: Nikkie | 2013/02/01

Okay Maluke

I have to admit. It is banging hot to get -|- ed by two other guys.

So yeah..Fantasy it is not...it is a reality

Reply to Nikkie
Posted by: James | 2013/01/31

You wish liar

Reply to James
Posted by: Mohammed | 2013/01/31

Well James,

If my wife and sisters are adult, they are agree, its fine. I enjoyed 3 some with my wife and my male friend , Me, my wife and her female friend - its really wonderful,

My sisters, may be they have 3 some with her hubby and friends.

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: James | 2013/01/31

Well Mohammed organize your wife or sister for a threesome

Reply to James
Posted by: Maluke | 2013/01/31

Well Nikkie sometimes we have to be cruel to be kind and tell it like it is. If you had not been stupid and allowed yourself to go with your husbands needs, I ?, you would be in a different situation today, better off and not listening to these kinds of remarks. You can do without these remarks, but its the only one you responded to so these remarks might make you wake up.

Reply to Maluke
Posted by: Anderson | 2013/01/31

Your husband does not love you. He just loves what you do for him sexually. Big difference! A man who loves his wife does NOT demand this.

Reply to Anderson
Posted by: Mohammed | 2013/01/30

Any thing is fair in LOVE, War and SEX.
Nothing wrong. Go for it.

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: nikkie | 2013/01/30

dear maluke thank you kindly for your remark. The remarks of the readers like yourself i can do without and no it is not my fantasy. I hope and pry for five years that my husband will change because i love him and i will not give up on my marriage. All i want is for an expert to tell me how i can help my husband see that i love him and that the things we do is hurting me and in the long run him too.

Reply to nikkie
Posted by: kaak | 2013/01/30

excuse me! you and your husband masepa, too late to get out now, cause when you do, you not gonna get anywere, goin to be horny for the rest of your lonely crazy complicated shirt life.

Reply to kaak
Posted by: Maluke | 2013/01/30

and you only complain after 5 years who are you kidding, yourself. Maybe its your fantasy and you want to see the reaction of the writers. Get a life because its too late to get anything else.

Reply to Maluke
Posted by: XXX | 2013/01/30

How the heck can you put up with a man like this,there is no ways that he loves you as a genuine husband should.Sex should be mutual and consensual,surely yours is not.
Are you not concerned about the diseases that you could catch !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Regular Visitor | 2013/01/30

Iyo! youre man is not normal what kind of man suggest that his wife do such crazy things, does he loves you??

Reply to Regular Visitor
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2013/01/30

Your hubby is f..king crazy. if he really loves you he wont be doing this to you.

Reply to Hornyguy