Posted by: mandy | 2009-05-08

Subject: threads
Posted by: Mandy | 8/5/2009

I have broke up with the father of my two was not married to him he cheated on me and now i have moved apparently he did found out he sends me emails wishing me luck he ones mentioned that no man will ever fall for me now he is threaning me to take me to court for the custody of the kids and i must make sure that my kids are fine and he is maintaning the kids through the court i really dont know what is the problem

SOunds awfully complex. You need good legal advice --- if you can't easily aford that ( though NOT having it can b costly, too ) check out the availability of a free law clinic at your nearest law school. A court has to look at what is best for the children, not what each parent wants --- so long as you HAVE custody at present ( which is what it sounds like ) to persuade a court to take them from you he would both have to demonstrate that you are doing something awful to make you a seriously unfit mother, and that he can look after them brilliantly --- it's not as easy as he may think, or as easy as he may want you to think. Maintenance is a separate issue --- he has to pay what he can afford to maintain the kids, whether or no he has custody.