Posted by: nancy | 2009-11-30

please help. are out thoughts right or wrong when we think something that is not seen before.

I just have this feeling that my hubby is sleeping with our domestic worker when i' m at work, i have not found them but just thinking.can this be true, my hubby is 35 and the domestic worker is 54, i just imagine things can my gut be true?

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Hi Nancy,

before torturing yourself with these thoughts I would find out if there is any truth in it. At first, follow your instinct and clarify your doubts. I would not confront him with this right away, just put something in place that would confirm your doubts. If they are true than you can act on the issue at hand.
If these are unjustified thoughts I would then seek guidance for your insecurities and why you are having these doubts in the first place.

Posted by: MasterJ | 2009-12-04

Why do you have these suspesions ?Do you have any proove or is it just suspision ?

Reply to MasterJ
Posted by: Tammy | 2009-12-01

You can act on your instincts to be sure of this. Nothing is impossible. Some peoples fantasies are quite bazar. Not saying it is so but dont let anything slip from you... Good luck!

Reply to Tammy
Posted by: jamiel | 2009-11-30

he he he he heu crazy,....... am man preferes young looking goods....

Reply to jamiel