Question
Posted by: ANON | 2009-07-02

THOUGHTS

How do i get rid of daydreaming and being oblivious of my surrounding environment.

Hmmm ( staring out the window ) --- get more involved in your job ? Work towards findign mor einteresting and challenging work ? ( either finding a new job or discussing with HR and your boss enriching your presen job and making it more involving and challenging ?

1
Posted by: Been there | 2009-07-02

Obviously this depends on when you are daydreaming...if it is during private time..I would say go for it. Our bodies need to recoup and escape from reality a bit.

A little daydreaming never harmed anyone, but if it is getting in the way of everyday life and your job, then perhaps you just need to start focusing and concentrating more.

Reply to Been there