Question
Posted by: JustMe | 2012/03/13

thoughs are wondering off...

I am using daily Welbutrin 150mg, Cymgen 90mg, Epitec 200mg x2 for Bipolar Mood Disorder. i really do have a problem with concentration and to keep to ONE task. I''m busy studying and will start working on a Task, will go to the kitchen to drink water and will start doing something their. Even when I''m reading something, my thoughts will drift off every 10min, or I will read till the end of the page and cant remember what I''ve read. Is there a natural product I can use to assist me with this, something like Natura - Cerbo for " poor concentration" ?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi JM

Natura Cerbo does just that! But I reckon you want me to recommend alternative options... Omega Supplements would be one of the best options - You can't go wrong by giving EyeQ a 3 month trial.

All the best!

6
Posted by: neerja | 2012/03/15

i tried to listen good music,it helps,no medicine will help,just involving in your passion will help ,to focus. this is what i do.

Reply to neerja
Posted by: Dawn | 2012/03/15

Omega 3, and the herbs Ginkgo Biloba, Gotu Kola, Red Sage

Reply to Dawn
Posted by: Just Me | 2012/03/15

Thanx Lindey and Hajra for the feedback, as well as our expert. Do appreciate it.

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: HAJRA | 2012/03/14

hi, you can take Biostrath thats what i am taking.

Reply to HAJRA
Posted by: Lindey | 2012/03/14

Hi, I drink Memerex when I study, I found some of the other products tend to cause me to be hungry all of the time, the Memerex doesn''t do that. You can purchase it directly from the supplier. I would love to give you their online shop address, but am not allowed to, because of restrictions on this newsletter. Google it... -)

Reply to Lindey
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/03/14

Hi JM

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist