Question
Posted by: Thomas | 2011/10/04

Thomas the Cat

I need some help please. Have a three year old male cat (neutered). He was hand reared from ten days and we have formed a very close bond with this cat. My husband seems to be the centre of his affection and I am the punch ball. Only when it suits him may I stroke him, pick him up or even look at him. Yesterday I lifted him from the dining table and the next thing the cat growled at me and went into full attack mode. I am so fed up with the situation, have been ignoring him ever since. Doesn''''t seems to bother him one bit. At times he will sit with me, lick my hand and even get on my lap, so obviously doesn''''t hate me to much. It cannot go on like this, he is ruling the household and gets away with it. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Thomas

I would advise that you contact an animal behaviourist regarding this matter as they are more experienced with dealing with such issues.

Sorry.

Kind Regards

Angus Campbell

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2011/10/18

Hi Thomas

Sorry.

Kind Regards

Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet