Posted by: Shocked | 2013-02-20

This world has come to an end

I am not a judgemental person and i respect everyones choice of life. its their business really but what about these annal fisting prolapse and cervix prolapse. how can people subject themselves to such trauma.

a friend once sent me a video clip of such and i had not had sleepless nights after seeing what people can really get us to.

do they heal afterwards? exposing a womb and the rectum in such a manner. dialating a womb and someone licking and sicking it like that. this world has come to an end. its beyond imagination. its scary.

That people do such peculiar things and accept ugly effects of doing so is indeed puzzling. That anyone else films it and shares film of the effects, is even harder to understand. Such things have happened as long as people have been around, without the ability to film and share it.
Some types of prolapse occur naturally for a variety of reasons, and can usually be fixed by the appropriate specialist. Some arise from gruesome sexual practices that cause accumulating damage to structures not designed to the sort of activities to which they are subjected.
This brings us no nearer to the world coming to an end, but marks out for most of us territory we would not want to go near.

Posted by: Angel | 2013-02-23

Im soooo shocked,just watched the videos and i couldnt bealive what i saw.And this fisting thing really looks dangerous i wouldnt try it even if i was paid to do it

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Shocked | 2013-02-21

Anon you completely missed the point. read the first line before you jump and justify your self, this is not about you. if you just going to play hero and protective individual, at least ready and understand what the message is. who is judging who here?
maybe you should keep your comments to your self.

Reply to Shocked
Posted by: Anon | 2013-02-21

If strange sexual acts were going to cause the end of world, the sky would have fallen many centuries ago..
While it''s shocking, if it''s two or even multiples of consenting adults, let them do whatever float their boats and just continue living with the same set of morals that you feel are good and right, they have been doing it since the beginning of the time anyway, we ''normal folk'' are only aware of it now all of the sudden due to the internet.
I rather keep my judgement for pedophiles, rapists and those who practice beastiality, people who harm others needs either help or to be removed from society.

Posted by: Kelly | 2013-02-20

Ok I had no clue what you talking about.
I just googled it and its something that happens to people not something people do to themselves.
Now that I know what a prolapse is I kind of have a clue what you talking about, well maybe I do.

I dont nkow how you can give yourself a prolapse or why you would want to though but some people out there are sick to the core!! I would like to blame Amreica though lol!
The rest of the world copies everything that comes from there.

Reply to Kelly