Question
Posted by: WOLF | 2009/06/23

THIS SUCKS

Hi, i just want to know if the following is a good thing or a bad thing? when me and my girlfriend have sex, she always seems to finsh long before i do! it sucks cos after sex i just stare at the roof with 3 eyes and dam it aint fun! please help me out man!

It sounds like you are struggling to ejaculate during sex; this is sometimes referred to as delayed/retarded ejaculation or male anorgasmia. One of the important factors to establish is whether you can come through masturbation and if so, what the difference is between your/her hand, and having vaginal sex. Check out the following website - it gives a lot more information than I can offer here... http://www.male-orgasmic-disorder.com/treatment-male-anorgasmia-2.html