Question
Posted by: Gizelle | 2010/06/24

this man - i''ve stopped feeling guilty

I was involved with " this foreign business man"  about 7 years ago, he was on a business trip and we just hit it off (i was his g/f and he was my b/f) I was about 23yrs. He promised that whatever rands he had (R10 000) - he would give them to me when leaving the country, that never happened (it was not about his money but he made the promise and never kept it), he left without telling me actually. 7 years later he comes to my town and i accommodate him with an agreed fee, however - he expected me to be his p.a, maid and lover - fine i did all that! the next thing he does not go out of his way to assist me financially - my house is falling to pieces and i expected him to at least show sympathy - the next thing he gives my friend a compliment about her house and this is how he puts it :am sure a man wouldn''t mind being kidnapped and brought to this place! i was disgusted and when i told him - he thought i was just being petty! the next thing he leaves my house in my absence and does not settle the bill!!!! Initially i thought that i drove him away but i figured that all he is, is a USER!!! If am out of line - please tell me!

He sounds like a selfish exploiter who took advantage of you, yes, indeed a user. Its sad you didn't recognize this much earlier on - but I think you'll know to ignore him on any future visits.

2
Posted by: anon | 2010/06/24

no babe, he''s an absolute idiot and totally used you.
dont even waste your tears on him. (or your generosity, ever)

Reply to anon