Question
Posted by: TA | 2011/09/17

this man is confusing me!!

I am so confused please help!am engaged and I dont understand this man he complains about everything, he recently accused me of not takng care of him I feel it goes both ways to cut the story short he has a lot of expectations and he does not deliver I told him about it but he strongly feels I need to go back to my mom to teach me how to take car/ handle a man well I feel he must take his advice!how am I suppose to solve this issue I love him and know he loves me.

Why did you become engaged to him, and why do you remain engaged ? He sounds highly unattractive, and with unrealisic and selfish expectations. It's a male chauvenist like him who should go back to his mom to learn how to be less selfish and to stop expecting women to be servants rather than equals. Nothing whatever you have said suggests that he truly loves you at all - a loving man could not treat you that way - he loves himself, and expects you to join him in that adoration. And he does not deserve your love. Move on, and leave him to admire himself in the mirror

2
Posted by: obvious | 2011/09/17

You may love him but he does not love you. He has asked you to leave, this relationship is over.

Reply to obvious