Question
Posted by: Who AM i | 2011-09-12

this isnt me?

HI there Doc, please help.
I dont want to go to my GP cause i am Mooody. Could you just give me some advise please?

I am on Zoloft , 50mg - 1x per day for anxiety attacks. And also on YAZ. Recently i just became mooody, and a bitch. i snap at everything and i am so rude to my hubby, its unfair towards him.
I dont know why or what it is, but is there something that i can drink that will just help me a little. Its worse when i have PMS too.

i feel so bad after i snapped, but i just cant help myself.
i also found that i dont have so much patience with my little 2 year old boy, the way i use to?
Please, please help.

It is very important to consult a psychiatrist for an examination, as well as treatment. Medication will not necessary help. Therefore, psychotherapy will be the best longterm alternative. You can also consult an internal specialist for an examination, to exclude fibromialgia, as this condition can also cause unexplained mood swings, anxiety and depression.