Posted by: Merle | 2009-01-12

this is what i want - is it not so right

My ex-friend met her now ex-husband when she was taken out for dinner by me, ok and she decided to cut ties with me because she saw how well we got on with this guy! i didn' t think anything of it, until they decided to get married and i wasn' t invited - i was very hurt!!!

the husband was also hurt and decided to visit me after all that and asked why i didn' t attend and stuff and i explained to him and he understood. Few years later we got together and we developed feelings for each other - i slept with him once and i counldn' t do it again - due to guilt. Now he is divorcing her and i want to be close to him, i don' t know if i want a relationship with him or not - but i want him!!! has anyone ever experienced this or am i wrong in doing this???

Sounds like you're living in a soap-opera. ALl the problems you describe sound fully avoidable. Don't obver-romanticize the situation. Remember, he was prepared to cheat on her, and may be as ready to cheat on you.

Posted by: JR | 2009-01-13

Just be careful that it is not a case of wanting something to see if you can get it, to maybe show your ex friend you could and still can!

If I understand the story correctly, he was married to her when he slept with you? Who is to say you were the only one, and he would probably do it again. I would do a relationship but playing could be fun!

Reply to JR
Posted by: Merle | 2009-01-13

All went extremely well and we will be taking one step at a time...
we kissed and touched!!!! it was such a good feeling.

Mmm- i was never jealous and she pushed this man right into my arms, thanks for your opinion anyway!

Reply to Merle
Posted by: Mmm | 2009-01-13

He is not for you, he is a snake...But then again you are too. You were jelous from the start!

Reply to Mmm
Posted by: Merle | 2009-01-12

that' s good to hear Sans, i am not going to raise my hope high, i am just going to enjoy his company and take things one thing at a time!!!

Reply to Merle
Posted by: Sans | 2009-01-12

WHY feel guilty. If they are divorced and finished, go ahead. Take him, he' s yours.

Reply to Sans
Posted by: Merle | 2009-01-12

Maybe you are!

Reply to Merle
Posted by: Me | 2009-01-12

Maybe I am dumb. I don' t get the story.

Reply to Me