Question
Posted by: JR | 2013-01-28

This is so true. Self love is the key.

The following was on the blog of a chap I follow. Gerome Braggs. I think he is awesome. You will also find him on FB. He had this to say today, and every word is true, and I have proved this to myself. We need to love ourselves. I am posting in the hope that it will help you too. Have a lovely week.

I have helped countless people work through money issues, relationship concerns, health challenges, spiritual and personal development, etc. And through my work, what I have come to know at my core is this:

The central issue is ALWAYS that there is a part of ourselves that doesn’ t love who we are, doesn’ t believe we are worthy and doesn’ t feel like we are enough right where we stand. I have found that if you work on these things, you don’ t have to work on the other sh!t. Working on loving yourself is the missing piece to your miracle and transformation every time.