Question
Posted by: Dee | 2010-05-21

This is serious, please help

Good day Doctor,
I m using nitrate family planning injection and was spotting for 10days and after that I had unprotected sex with my husband, is there any chance that I fall pregnant? Am I 100% safe on this injection while I m get my periods (very few) sometimes. I can feel my breast swollen (tender). Please help!
I m planning of taking emergency contraceptive but I m not even sure what should I do because I thing I might be pregnant. I had sex 7 days after I stopped spotting.

I presume that you mean Nuristerate. This is more than 99% safe and whether you spot or not does not affect the safety.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-23