Question
Posted by: Jessie | 2012/10/11

This is a random question for females only

Do you ladies use deodorant roll-on and spray separately or at the same time, and what do you recommend? Also what products are the best.I have always battled with body odor &  that''s the reason for my question.

Sorry CS to post here...

Surely using both at the same time, is like adding sugar and Sweetex to your coffee at the same time ?
Be aware that quite a few people get allergic rashes in response to the "fragrances" added to such products, so one without smell may be best.
Smell doesn't come directly from sweat itself, but from germs woring on the sweat, so frequent wasging, maybe with slightly antiseptic soaps may be more useful. Deodorants and antiperspirants "down there" ( and I dont mean Australia ) have a good chance of causing rashes and other discomfort. As a feminist article I recently found says :"Vaginas are self-cleaning, like ovens".
Usually, nothing smells better than "Clean". Add an ordinary pefume worn in the usual way, if you wish. It gets confusing to a man if none of you smells like a woman, and all your different bits smell differently. Is the intention that by smell alone he can identify each bit in the dark ?

14
Posted by: Hestia | 2012/10/12

hi. I use roll-on as it tends to keep me nice and dry. And then spray to smell nice.

Reply to Hestia
Posted by: Just Me | 2012/10/12

Anti-perspirant deodorant is far more effective than sprays. If excessive perspiration (body odour) is a significant problem for you, you should probably consider Botox treatment as an option.

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: No longer tearful | 2012/10/11

I find that if i switch deodorants every now and then it really helps. I find my skin gets used to one and starts to smell a bit funny so i never buy the same one in a row-especially in summer. Try sanex, dove (although in summer i find it a bit weak so i like to buy the mens one as it is stronger) Try go for an antiperspirant, and try stick to ones that which have a blue or green colour bottle-they normally smell fresher. Stay away from floral-that mixed with sweat is a no go! Good luck!Oh and for down there-nothing but good old fashioned washing keeps you fresh, if it smells a bit funky even after a wash, then a trip to the gynae may be in order.

Reply to No longer tearful
Posted by: Queen | 2012/10/11

Nini, what''s the name of the spray for down there?? I have to try it he he he!

Reply to Queen
Posted by: Fresh Fresh | 2012/10/11

hi there

Mitchum Mitchum Mitchum...fresh all day..pricey but worth it..

Reply to Fresh Fresh
Posted by: Nini | 2012/10/11

@ Kate: The spray I use is designed for feminine use, and is completely safe for use down there. I dont spray directly on the skin, just around the area. Works wonders, and the clean fresh smell lasts the whole day, and is really refreshing.

Each to his own I guess.

And then I use Perfume in my neck and on my chest.

@ Peter: As for the taste down there Peter, I''ve never had any complaints before... lol...

Reply to Nini
Posted by: Pamela | 2012/10/11

I shower twice a day - once wash whole body, once wash only underarms, under breasts, genitals and feet

During the day I use " Old Spice"  roll-on (yes the men''s, its divine) and Johnson''s baby powder under breasts (they''re big ones, ok!) I use Special Gynae Wash down there and dont need to use stuff down there at all.

At night my body is left au naturale.

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: Kate | 2012/10/11

Also maybe use some baby powder at night to give your underams a break from roll-on.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Kate | 2012/10/11

I use Dove roll-on, used a couple other but found that Dove is the best. Its seems good for my skin and, with others it either burns or the skin under my arms seem dry after a week off using them.

With Dove I have no problem and the smell is nice and soft too. It also keeps my underarms dryer compared to others.
I think you have to try them all to see what works best as I did.

Nini why would you spray anything ''down there''... Your poor fanny! Remember less is more, esp. when it come to all these lovely smelling body product, rather go for more natural and cleaner products like an aqueous cream .

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Smellie | 2012/10/11

I use roll on at night coz spray makes me sneeze when I sleep. In the morning I use spray under my arms and perfume dabbed on my wrists, stomach and thighs. Sometimes what you eat permeates through your skin. Do you eat spicy food? Try to cut it out and drink lots of water to flush out any toxins.

All of the best.

Reply to Smellie
Posted by: Maria | 2012/10/11

Interesting choice of forum for this question. :-)

I use anti-persperant/deoderant under my arms. I prefer one that doesn''t smell of anything, as I don''t like smell of most roll-on and I think there is nothing worse than a strong perfume smell overlaying the smell of sweat.

If your bo is really bad, have you ever tried to find out if there might be a medical reason for it?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Peter | 2012/10/11

Nini, dont spray down there, it tastes k@k!

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Nini | 2012/10/11

I use Sanex roll-on under my arms, and Dove " go fresh"  spray down there, every single day.

Reply to Nini