Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-07-04

This happens if you don' t read before signing up on face book

I really don' t think Nicolas Sarcozy needs to be reposted cause he is stupid, I just wanted to chat to the people that do his poste and with out reading I just sighed up. Either way hope you still enjoying your day, we are of to go and watch ice-age. How do I get my name out of that group although they must send me stuff and I would defend the Precident as ...

I;m sure the folks you mention would appreiate your support, but I doubt whether they have the time to read and follow discussion on Facebook, to discover either criticisms or support (though they may hire someone else to do this for them ). About the workings of Facebook, I have no idea

Posted by: And | 2009-07-06

What are u on about?

Reply to And
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-07-05

Just ignore this post as I wrote without thinking. I think I would defend President Sarkozy, Marckel, ect. if they acted right and have compassion if he didn' t cause he could have been wrongfully adviced by his advicers and sometimes we feel intimidated by the majority ...

Reply to Zexeon