Question
Posted by: Ben | 2010-04-01

this girls amazing

im 17 and theres this girl i know, shes beautiful, intelligent, mature for her age and just amazing in general. i really like her and id really like to go out with her, only thing is i have no earthly idea how im gonna get her or whether shed be interested in me, ive talked to her before but never had a real chat this is because i go all quiet when shes around and this is part of the problem, i think were both quite different but that shouldnt be too much of a problem, i know shes open to a relationship and im worried that if im not quick enough someone else will be, i really need some advice its unbelievable how strong my feelings for her are i cant just let this pass me by i really dont know what to do

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Ben,

If you feel you cant let her go by then don't! It always makes people nervous, and this is mainly because of a fear of rejection. We all face rejection in life and it is something we have to deal with and become used to. So ask her, the worst thing that can happen is that she says no - which sounds awful, but what this means is that she is not te right one for you.

Relationships are about taking a risk, so go for it!

4
Posted by: TOUCH | 2010-05-03

Ben, me and u have exactly the same SITUATION. The is this gal I simply can''t stop thinking about,days go by and she''s always in my MIND.I haven''t told her how I feel about her coz am afraid of rejection and disappointment.But someone told me to get over myself and take the Risk.I don''t know when I will see her but I guesse Ihave to do something coz it will Definitely piss me off so see her with someone else who might even be better than me.I become Blank when I talk to her,but hopefully I will Persevere for her LOVE.....I REALLY LYK HER ALOT.....ADVISE:
A REAL MAN TAKES A WILD LEAP OVER THE EDGE!!!!!

Reply to TOUCH
Posted by: SAM | 2010-04-29

HEY BROETJIE JUST ASK THE GRL MAN U GOT NOTHINGGGG TO LOSE, IF SHE SAY NO THAN U MOVE ON, HEY YOU LOSE SOME BUT THE ONE FR U SHES OUT THERE MABE SHE IS THE ONE FR YOU.......BANGBROEK...HA.HA.HAAAIII

Reply to SAM
Posted by: Teen expert | 2010-04-16

Hi Ben,

Reply to Teen expert
Posted by: Santas little helper | 2010-04-09

Just do it, if she shoots you down, you gotta pick youself up an move on there is plenty more fish in the sea. if you dont you might spend a long time asking youself what if.........

Reply to Santas little helper