Question
Posted by: Red | 2010-04-06

This Country is making me angry

What is happening to SA?? Is it because of so much media out there does one realise just how bad it is. It''s all I am seeing and reading everywhere!!!

What has happened to humanity.

Our country is like a virus now!!!

It surely can be depressing to concentrate on some of the bad things happening in our country ; and the good things which are also happening, tend not to get in the news.

3
Posted by: Me | 2010-04-07

I am proud but concerned white south african, malema and a few others are a problem no matter how the anc spins their stories, there is so much potential and possibilities for south africa, but the ruling party is rotten to the core with corruption, greed, nepotism at every level right to the top and it is for this reason that I am concerned, everyone has dirt on each other so nobody will dare do or say anything, because they them selves will be exposed. This comes straight from the mouth of a person who has a few family members who are at the top structures within the ruling party and government. What a shame because since 1990 they have been singing their own praise in a big way and have proved themselves to be 1000 times more corrupt and incompetent than the previous government. Billions have been stolen since 1994, major parastatles have been run into financial ruin, yet we continuosly told how brilliant they are. This country could be great, but somehow it looks as if those in power now are only interested in how they can entrench themselves and rip off as much of the states assets and tax payers money as possible

Reply to Me
Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-07

Our country is slowly going back to apartheid (reverse apartheid).

I''m sure Madiba did not wish for apartheid to return in any way but unfortunately the uneducated majority see and do not understand much. They listen to ANCYL Malema, and I beg you to think of this, he leads our youth. He will wiht his followers destroy this country. I already know of 3 foreigners who I work with have now cancelled their trip to the World Cup... Yes, they would rather lose out on their few thousands deposit than risk thier life here. Why, cause they are white British and our racial news is making headlines in other parts of the world. Should we be proud. I am disgusted to call myself South African and say I am part of what Rainbow Nation?? We are divided forever cause the majority continue to blame apartheid for everything they do not have...