Question
Posted by: Boom | 2010-04-14

Thirst 4 Sex

Hi please help me Im 29 and hes 32(fiancee) and Im sexualy active everytime I want sex I must ask him (like put an appointment) before we sleep.Im now tired now I fantasise sleeping with his friend cause he cant do the job he''ll tell u he''s tired,I must always turn him on Im really tired its been 3 months since I haven''t had sex.Please Help can I get it from his friend? I have surity that he''s not cheating he wants me by his side all the time.we are planning to get married this year but Im asking myself is this the life I will have.

Lets try to understand what you're saying here. Your relationship, from your point of view, seems based on sex - and you seem to resent even the idea that you should ask him when you feel like it, rather than him just being available like a tap you turn on when you're thirsty ? So you start thinking abou sex with his friend ( which would hurt him terribly ) ?
If you haven't had sex for 3 months and your bf seems uninterested ( was he previously much more interested - is this a change in him ? Or was he always like this ? )
There are numerous reasons why a man ( or woman ) 's interest in sex may fade for a time, and they can all be helped with the right sort of expert advice. You need to sit down calmly and discuss this issue with him. If the pair of you want to sort this out, he can see a shrink for assessment and advice, maybe the pair of you could see a marriage counsellor together.
Cheating never solves any problems, and will kill the relationship in the most unpleasant and painful way

8
Posted by: Hawu | 2010-04-16

Iyo Mongs!!!

Reply to Hawu
Posted by: Mongs | 2010-04-15

I used to sleep with my hubby''s friend - after 12 months of no sex, I couldn''t help it since he was the only man who we were close to and visited and slept at our house, he did his thing and I still miss him so much. He went back to EC.

Reply to Mongs
Posted by: MrDane | 2010-04-15

Hi Boom

Contact me, I will comfart you. Make you feel happy, make you feel happy. Make you feel like a real woman again.
mrdane at rocketmail dot com.

Reply to MrDane
Posted by: Or | 2010-04-15

maybe your just not that hot?

Reply to Or
Posted by: almost mad | 2010-04-15

Cheating is not the answer. He could be gay and in denial, or maybe he is cheating. Or maybe he is just woking really hard for the two of you to have a good life. What ever it is, cheating is not the anser. If he cant satisfy you and its important to you then you need to either get couceling or break up and find someone who does want sex all the time.

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Maria | 2010-04-15

If you''re asking permission to cheat then you will be disappointed. How on earth do you think your relationship will survive? Rather encourage your man to go and see a doctor for a good checkup, there could be some medical reason for his libido problems.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: qwerty | 2010-04-15

So you''ve come here to ask for permission to cheat? Surely you can''t imagine that that is the answer!!

If you are not happy in your relationship, you should reevaluate your situation. If you don''t want to be with your fiancé e anymore, then do the honourable thing and break off the relationship. Then you would be free to pursue as many men as you want, as often as you want, but no one deserves to be cheated on. And you probably wouldn''t like yourself very much for it, either!

Reply to qwerty