Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2008-12-01

Third party

My ex and i broke up about a year ago and got back together about 4 months ago. The only problem is he has this friend which hangs out at his place EVERY time he gets the chance and once he is there he stays. Its really going good between me and my guy but his friend is right in the middle and we never spend time alone anymore. It doesnt seem to bother my boyfriend that his friend is there everyday. The bad part is everytime his friend visits, my boyfriend doesnt even contact or invite me over? But when this friend is not there then he invites me over everyday. This is really bothering me and i dont know how to hande the situation. Im afraid if i talk to him we will end up fighting. This is really hurting me inside and i really need some advice please?

Its immature of your bf to be so close to this friend, and to tolerate his butting in into your relationship. Sounds like the friend takes priority in his affections, to you. Are you sure this is the guy for you, or should you rather move on ?

2
Posted by: smile | 2008-12-03

Rather 5 years then 6.

Reply to smile
Posted by: Michelle | 2008-12-01

We know each other for 5 years and i dont want to throw away what we have over some stupid friend. Is that the only way to handle this? Move on?

Reply to Michelle