Question
Posted by: John | 2003-04-07

Q.

Thinz and Bio-Plus: This is really one for the Doctor

But any-one else could please also give their views/advice.

A friend told me years ago that he heard that truck-drivers take 2 Thinz tablets and Bio-Plus syrup, brfore they drive non-stop through the night as this mixture keeps them awake and gives them a lot of boost. He said that this also gives you a lot of stamina (for a man) when having sex. I've tried it a few times, and it works, it really keeps you awake and gives you the energy to have a nice long all-night session. (Does not help you from ejaculating in normal time, but you are ready sooner for another round and then you can really carry on nicely). I don't know if my particular problem of having a bit of a sensitive colon enlarges the consequences of using Thinz-which is, that your intestines feel tensed up from using the Thinz and your bowlsystem does not function to well for a day or so. Is there any other legal stuf to be used that could have the same boosting effect without the side-effects that I had? I mean, this really works, if you try it out with your wife she'll be impressed, wondering what's got over you and it unfortunately also sets new standards, she'll want you to perform likewise in the future as well!!
I've been told that students sometimes buy something from the chemist when they have to study for long hours that also give them a big boost. Everybody is always asking questions about boosting their energies so that they can perform better sex-wise, and you hear of spanish fly and all this fairy tales, and I am surprised that no one has mentioned this combination-Thinz and Bio-plus.

Comments please.

Expert's Reply

A.

I am amazed at what people will put in their bodies on the recommendation of "hear say". So, thank you John for yet another hear say, this time from the "truckers expert book ". Any medication, and I mean any medication must be taken with caution, even if it is over the counter, and not scripted.
Thinz is quite a harmful drug, as it contains amphetamines.

5
user comments

C.

Posted by: Nangamso | 2014-11-04

It helps alot

Reply to Nangamso
Posted by: John | 2003-04-08

Hi Rose What side-effects did you experience?

Reply to John
Posted by: rose | 2003-04-08

This is quite interesting to hear, but I also had a concern regarding Thinz. It is an excellent product for weight loss (talking of personal experience), but cannot be used for longer than a certain period of time. It also has various side-effects and I note that the Sexologist mentions that it is quite a harmful drug because of the amphetamines it contains, therefore the long-term or frequent users have to be very cautious.

Reply to rose
Posted by: John | 2003-04-07

I don't think it is normal to use often, just as it might not be good (normal) for people who use this product for what it is meant: dieting- on a continuous basis. I know Bio-plus is meant to boost your energy, but do not know what Thinz does, except that if you use it for dietary purposes it must surely lift your energy and other levels because it supplements the food that you are cutting out.

But I can promise you, it works!

Reply to John
Posted by: Boobs | 2003-04-07

Never heard of that combination before..... I wonder if the product is safe if you use it regularly, and if there is any side effects and what would they be???? Because this set-up does'nt sound so healthy to me.

Reply to Boobs

Want to comment?