Posted by: Heidi | 2011-03-20

I asked my doc for a three month prescription for thinz but she is hesitant. She says I should first try 6 weeks of diet and excercise, get my blood pressure down and then she will possibly prescribe.

Is thinz now seen as a bad thing, are doctors still prescribing it and to the community: do you get Thinz from your doctor.

I only want to use it for 3 months to diet for an upcoming wedding and I will of course use it as prescribed. I know its not the healthiest slimming aid but it has worked wonders for me in the past.

Thinz is available over the counter as a herbal dietary aid. You do not have to have a prescription. The composition has changed, since it was withdrawn from the market for a while.

The best way however, to loose weight is a sensible diet and strenous exercise for at least 40 minutes of cardiovascular exercise, five times per week.