Posted by: Thinz | 2009-07-29

I read you post of 20 July.

So according to that they still manufacture Thinz?? But still, nowhere can I find it. I also have a script for Thinz. But now that I have it, I cant get Thinz anywhere!!!

Who is the manufacturer of Thinz?!?

Expert ImagePharmacist

I'll see if I can find out more 'bout this shortage and if I find out more, I'll post here.

Posted by: Desirè  Thompson | 2009-09-16

I also have the same problem with Thinz. I have a script from my Dr but every pharmacy I go to do not have any stock here in Durban.

I need to loose 10kg due to a knee problem and Thinz &  Eet-less was the best in assisting me to loose the weight. Please help. I am a working/study single mom so I do not really have the time to go to gym.

Reply to Desir&#232  Thompson
Posted by: Thinz | 2009-07-30

Thank you!!

Reply to Thinz