Posted by: AAA | 2009-07-18

hi i have script for thinz, however non of the pharmacies have stock and they say there is a worldwide shortage, and i have also heard they are banning thinz or other products containing d-norpseudoephedrine HCl. Is this true? why hve they stopped making nobese and eetless?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Yes, much stricter control on the sale of products containing this (and related) ingredient/s have indeed been implemented.
According to the MCC:

"The Minister of Health has in terms of Section 22A(2) and Section 37A of the Medicines and Related Substances Act, 1965 (Act 101 of 1965) on recommendation of the Medicines Control Council amended the schedules of the substances pseudoephedrine, d-nor-pseudoephedrine and ephedrine and has limited the maximum pack size of these products due to:

· The rapid increase in the illicit manufacture of methamphetamine where individuals are diverting ephedrine, d-nor-pseudoephedrine and pseudoephedrine, the key precursors for methamphetamine, obtained from licit distribution channels, to methamphetamine.

· The International Narcotics Control Board recommendation that the controls of ephedrine and pseudoephedrine substances should be expanded to pharmaceutical preparations containing these substances.

Posted by: Thinz | 2009-07-28

So according to this they still manufacture it?? But still, nowhere can I find it. I also have a script for that. But now that I have it, I cant get Thinz anywhere!!!

Who is the manufacturer of Thinz?!?

Reply to Thinz