Posted by: T | 2009-04-14

Thinning Hair

I have long hair just passed my shoulders and its falling out alot im a 25 year old woman, Is there anything i can do or take that will help in reducing the loss of hair and make it thicker again? I have heard that washing your hair with something that has menthol in will help but not sure if its true.

Dear T
First exclude medical causes like underactive thyroid or low iron levels. Recent illness, hormonal changes like a pregnancy or stress could also be causes. Try Bergamot essence ( Lennon) in your shampoo.

Posted by: sherry | 2009-04-14

hi T

Please go and see a dermatologist.It is better to get a professinals advice .

Reply to sherry