Think I' m on sleeping meds for to long now.

I must most probably wean myself of some of the medication I' m taking before my body gets accustomed to it but don' t feel as ever thing is right with me yet so maybe I must just wait untill my sleeping patterns a bit better as I' m only sleeping for almost 4 and a half hours at this stage per night (which is an improvement already). I also use Risperdal 1mg, 2 Biral tablets x 3 per day (self diagnoses) and Scorpex sometimes when I feel tummy cramps. Could the sleeping pills cause me to experience tummy ache as I originally though its due to stress but I' m using the sleeping pills for a while now but cut back to 1 Z-Dorm at night as prescibed. Should I use it a while longer or just stay on it for a while longer (only have 9 tablets left anyway)? Fortunately the nightmares have stopped and I only were waken by outside sound this morning but got up as I didn' t feel tired anymore and couldn' t wait to get on the scale and to my surprise another 400g down that actaully great ....but still have a far way to go but I' ll be patient.

I don't see that Risperdal would cause tummy ache. Biral I don't use, and there's very litle good research about its effects. Juggling so many different sedative meds make your situation quite complex, and onl a doc who knows you and can assess you in person can really advise usefully on how to juggle them more fruitfully