Posted by: Honey | 2012-11-12

think am pregnant

i was on nuristerate, i used it for a little while i only had 2 shot then i did not go anymore!! my date was on the 25 september i missed my appointment, me and my husband had unprotected sex! recently i have been having this signs of pregnancy! dizzy wanting to vomit, back pains, i did 3 pregnancy tests that came out negative!! so on friday last week i started getting spotting!! can this be a signs of the injection getting out of my system? or am i pregnant?

If the pregnancy tests are negative it is more likely to be related to coming off the injection.

Posted by: mel | 2012-11-13

is it possible that I''m pregnant.I had safe sex in April and I went on my periods in July and in September as well as October.I was supposed to have started yesterday but I have not.My stomach has been really big for the past week and I''m not sure what it is or could I be pregnant.My back has also been very painful.

Reply to mel