Posted by: Marie | 2012-11-16

I am happily married, but if my boss visits, I can not stop thinking of him for days on end. Actually I think he is full of himself, so why can''t I stop thinking of him?

Haven't you found an answer within yourself ? Are you bored ? Not busy enough ? Fond of pompous guys who are full of themselves ? Why would he be visiting you at home, anyway ?

Posted by: Ella | 2012-11-16

huh? Why does your boss visit?

Reply to Ella
Posted by: Maria | 2012-11-16

Sometimes we desire someone on a purely physical level, you''re wired that way. Just be disciplined and pick something else that you are deliberately going to change your thoughts to, when your boss pops up in your thinking.

Reply to Maria