Posted by: Ashley | 2009-08-14

Thighs Problem

I have Big thighs but not dat big n my problem when i walk they touch each other and cause balck marks between them. What product can i use to takeoff that black mark and something to reduce my thighs please advise cause all my trousers develop holes in between my thighs

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Ashley, thank you for the question.

Your best option would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the skin and the ‘black marks’ and advise you on the best treatment options as there may be medical reasons for their development. You may have developed an inflammatory reaction (such as dermatitis) due to the constant rubbing of the skin; pigmentory changes and even fungal infections. Unfortunately, there is no topical product that one can use to reduce accumulation of fat. Your choices include a balanced nutritional diet with an exercise program; and/or liposuction.

Posted by: T | 2009-08-14

Keep active, join the gym.

Reply to T