Question
Posted by: Cammy | 2012/07/26

thighs gone flabby

Dearest doc,

around this time last year i weighed 89kg , im happy to report that todate im sitting at 73kg . i have been excessing about 3 times a week and watching what i eat. Doc my dilema is that my thighs i think have gone flabby in such that they rub when i walk and i hate it , i have lost a lot of wait why are my thighs rubbing , Im sorry i know that this is not diet related but perhaps with your expertise you can advise accordingly
Thanking you in advance ..

Dear Cammy
Firstly, congratulations on losing those 16 kg, you are a bright ***star***! If you have been exercising 3 times a week, I am a bit puzzled as to why your thighs should have become flabby. If you are at a gym, ask the instructor to work out a set of exercises for you that help to tighten up the thighs again. It is possible that with your wonderful weightloss you are walking differently to when you were so heavy and that the new movement when you walk, makes your thighs rub against each other. The best idea is to do targeted exercises and if this still does not relieve the irritation, to consult a plastic surgeon because he/she should be able to sculpt the inside of the thighs so that they don't rub together any more.
Keep up the good work. Well done!

1

Dear Cammy
Keep up the good work. Well done!