Question
Posted by: Phoebe | 2009/11/19

thigh cramps at night

i have had these before, and again tonight. i am experiencing a crampy pain in my outer thighs (not a spasm, just a sore crampy sensation), reflecting down my legs every now and then. i drink lots of fluids, run after my baby all day and i eat healthy food.
my details: female, age 29, weight 66kg (11kgs overweight), height 1.56m, had a baby ten months ago. I thought it could be a weight thing but then this should' ve happened sooner when I was even heavier, right? not now that I' m shedding the weight.

Hallo Phoebe
cramps could be caused by overexertion of muscles. It may help to do stretching exercises and to take CalMag supplement.
A pins and needles feeling or electrical shock feeling down your legs could be caused by a nerve pinching in the lower back

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/23

Hallo Phoebe

Reply to cyberdoc