Question
Posted by: anø n | 2010/01/26

thick discharge

please help i need help on 2 issues. Im 11 weeks pregnant , have a very thick yellowish discharge but its not smelly. i told my gynea about it he just said i must drink a lot of water. Another thing is that at 11 weeks a baby should be on +-7 cm and my scan shows mm instead. I only saw this once i got home didnt get a chance to ask gynea. i feel uhat he shouldve told me if something was wrong instead of telling me to come back in 5weeks. Pls gynea take me out of my worries.

The discharge sounds normal. You haven't given the measurement, so I can't comment.

1